Sunday, September 19, 2010

Celebrate it all!

I just wrote a draft of an essay! WHOOOOOOO CELEBRATE!

Lisa made an important point during the Senior meeting, and I wanted to extend it to you Juniors. Celebrate all the little things that are part of this process. Below, I wrote a few things you guys should celebrate every time you accomplish it.

1. Sign up on ACT.com and Collegeboard.com
2. Register for your first test
3. Begin to answer the question who am I?
4. Raise your hand in class; you're building a relationship with that teacher
5. Getting your first A on ANYTHING second semester
6. Peeked into a Brown Bagger
7. Checked out a college website
8. Found out where College of Wooster/Knox College/Emory University/Reed College is located
9. Stepped foot into the CRC
10. Build an organization system for college mail

Anyway, check back soon. Get ready, the process is beginning :]
(PS, I'd bring chocolate and a friend, it's a wild ride)

-Celinda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment