Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm going to college on Mars, majoring in the art of sleeping :P

Right now you juniors might feel some pressure being put on you. Your parents and Uni is telling you that college is right around the corner, and you MUST have it all figured out. In fact, the two most common questions you might be asked are:
1) Where are you going to college?
2) What are you going to major in?

I think those questions are dumb. The first one is dumb because I don't even know where I am going, and I'm a senior. That is a May 1, senior year decision. The answer to number 1: I don't know. The second question is dumb because it varies from college to college, and sometimes people aren't sure what they want to major in. It changes so much for people. In fact, people change it IN college too. So answer to number 2: I'm not sure.


There are some questions you can answer though, that are very important for the college process. Here, I list only 5 of the many.

1) What was your favorite vacation?
2) Which is better, morning or night?
3) If you were stuck on a deserted island and you could only bring three things with you, what would you bring?
4) What's your song?
5) Will the Bears (football team) have a good season this year? Why?

;] Celinda

No comments:

Post a Comment