Tuesday, August 31, 2010

College Visits. Omg. Omg.

Omg. I have two schools that I need to visit and I haven't scheduled visits for. This is crazy. I have two months before my first application is due. And of course, that is to a school I haven't scheduled a visit for. AGHHHH!!!

Just a word of advice: schedule early.

Also, before you go on said visit, do your homework (no, not your calc). Research the college, and know all the simple easy things such as "When it was founded?" "What are majors are there?""How big is the school?" "Are the chicks?" "Are there dudes?"

Anyway, keep up the school, junior grades matter. A lot. Besides, building good study habits first semester will help with second semester grades. Because they matter more.

Not much else, posting on Thursday :]

No comments:

Post a Comment